What’s Trending in New Homes for 2022
So, you’re taking the leap to build your new home, congrats! Here is what’s Trending in New Homes for 2022.
It can be overwhelming to start from scratch when designing your new home build. We have some great ideas to help you get started. If you are looking for fresh, new ideas for your new home project in 2022 we have some ideas for you:
- Curvy Construction Elements- Curves designed for entryways, exterior archways, and windows add interest to any area.
- Colorful Kitchens- Kitchen trends are leaning toward colorful kitchens – especially in shades of blue and green. Mixed materials like colorful cabinetry, black accents and appliances, and patterned tile flooring are replacing monochrome palettes.
- Kitchen Islands- These are the centerpieces of the modern-day home, this is where everyone gravitates to for nearly every part of the day. Adding function and look is idea for planning out your kitchen island.
- Seamless Indoor-Outdoor Living Space- From TVs, fireplaces, living rooms to kitchens, indoor-outdoor living spaces have become an extension of the home to fit people’s lifestyles.
- Uncluttered Décor- Minimalistic design (with a less-is-more aesthetic) can be combined with natural looking décor to get the uncluttered look that soothes and de-stresses.
- Unique Home Offices- trending in new homes for 2022 now more than ever! If you work from home or have a home office space consider a separate workspace. A dedicated space allows you to work comfortably with little distractions in your home, especially during Zoom calls!
- Visit Houzz for more of what’s trending for New Homes for 2022.
Let’s Build Something Beautiful Together!
- There’s no time like now to start planning and coming up with ideas for your next home.We have a nationally recognized designer, Tony Thompson, who will meet with you to help you design your new home!Learn more about our current home plans, available homes, or look through our gallery of images for inspiration. Feel free to call 423-643-2676 to talk with one of our New Home Consultants for the very latest information.We look forward to hearing from you!