Maintenance Manual for New Home Owners from PWSC
Who or what is PWSC?
PWSC is the Professional Warranty Service Corporation and is Core Homes’ warranty administrator for all our new construction homes. For nearly 30 years, PWSC has served as a nationally recognized administration leader in the home building industry. Their warranties protect more than 1.7 million homes across the nation.
You shouldn’t ignore or take shortcuts when it comes to maintaining what is probably your single biggest investment and the thing that shelters and protects your family. Even if you are not a Core Homes home owner, download this manual and use it as a tool to keep your home looking great and functioning for many years.
The PWSC manual includes the following:
• Tips for moving into your new home
• Regular maintenance schedules to keep big issues at bay
• Signs to look for to help identify and fix common home concerns
• Charts to track maintenance and repairs
• Tips on understanding your PWSC (for Core Homes home owners) home warranty and how to use the policy.
If you aren’t a Core Homes home owner, visit our available homes page on our website for new homes available in all stages of construction. If you would like to build from the ground up – visit our home plan page to search through nearly 3 dozen home plans. One will certainly fit your wants and needs for a fresh, new home!
You love your new Core Home. We and PWSC do too!