Congratulations on your new Core Home!
Core Homes has registered your new home with our provider, ProfessionalWarranty Service Corporation (PWSC) and their Builder’s Limited Warranty Program, which is a10-Year Insured Warranty. Please refer to the PWSC documentation provided to you at closing as part of your closing binder for a full description of coverage provided for your home.
To file a claim during the initial one year timeframe:
Login to your existing BuilderTrend account at https://www.buildertrend.net.
Please refer to your Limited Warranty documentation provided to you at your closing for a detailed explanation of items that are covered.
In Case of an Emergency
Should an emergency arise, please contact the responsible vendor first (if applicable), then contact Core Homes at our corporate office informing us that you have an emergency.
Below are some examples of emergency issues:
1. Total loss of heat (HVAC Mechanical & Gas vendor).
2. Total loss of electricity (Electrical vendor). Also contact your power provider.
3. Total sewage stoppage.
4. Water pipe burst or other plumbing leak that requires the water supply to be shutoff to the home (Plumbing vendor).
5. Roof leak
6. Propane or Natural Gas leak (HVAC Mechanical & Gas vendor). Also contact your gas provider.
7. Any issue that makes the home uninhabitable.
8. Any issue that endangers the occupants of the home.
9. Others that may arise.
To report an emergency to Core Homes, please call our main office line at: 423-643-2673.
Thank you taking the time to get familiar with your warranty coverage and claims process, andagain, congratulations and welcome to the Core Homes family!
To help maintain your Core Home in all seasons – use these downloadable maintenance checklists provided by Professional Warranty Service to keep your home in tip top shape for years to come.